It sells for USD 40 in the United States. The site that sells it exhibits it as “the monkey that cleans your floors”
In Better Than Pants, the website that sells it, the title that promotes its sale does not go around: “The monkey that cleans your floors. ”
The phrase is accompanied by a baby wearing a blue bodysuit with a mop (fringes), in the best rag style, with the face of not understanding anything of what is happening.
“These baby bodysuits are super soft and comfortable. The ‘mop’ is made with ultra-absorbent materials and designed to clean and shine the floor,” says his description.
On the official site, it is sold at USD 40. On Amazon, at just over USD 60.
The “Baby Mop”, as it is called, is offered for 5 main reasons :
- “Teach your baby a strong work ethic early in life.”
- “Your baby will learn not to drop and waste food.”
- “Baby will have a good workout, burn energy and tone muscles. And sleep better too!”
- “Not having to clean your floors saves you time to spend doing things you enjoy.”
- “Save a lot of money on house cleaning costs.”
The sizes offered for the bodysuit are for babies between three months and one year old. It is intended only for babies who crawl, since only if they crawl can they “help clean”.
The product was adapted from one submitted in a contest held in Japan.
On Amazon – as on the official site – an extra charge is charged for shipping, which can even double the total value of the garment.